Cell Phone Forensic
Cell Phone Forensics service can assist with:
Missing or Runaway Person | Employee Thief | Workplace Violence/Harassment | Infidelity/Cheating | Child Custody | Teenage Misbehaving | Bullying | Sexting | and More…
Data that we can often recover from a mobile device are as follows:
· Call History Log Recovery
· Text Message (SMS) Recovery
· Phone Book and Contact Extraction
· Calendar and To Do List Extraction
· Pictures, Videos and Audio Recovery
· Phone Email and Chat Analysis
· Multimedia Message Recovery
· Social Networking
· Recovery of User Lock Codes
· SIM Card Cloning & Data Extraction
· GPS Locations
· And More!!
Using an array of specialized software and equipment designed specifically for advanced cell phone forensics, Wilcox & Associates experts are able to extract key evidence from cellular phones, Smartphones and some other mobile devices.
We are able to extract active and deleted data from many cell phones on the market today. Common engagements include the recovery of text messages, pictures, videos and call history logs. Additionally, we are able to perform advanced analyses such as chip-off forensic extractions, operating system and application artifact recovery (Internet history, emails, tweets, etc.), and localization services to determine where a phone has been.